Business stats are used to make sure that we open the kind of business that is best for us. Since we are putting in a lot of money, we make sure that we are doing the right business and at the right time.
There are different kinds of people who open business and the situation of the market is not that good and that is why they end up getting losses. And that is why we are here with some amazing stats of business and Dubai South business setup that will keep you motivated and informed as well, keep reading to know more;
- Billionaires are very inspirational as well, their stories of success and struggles are worth listening for and you will be shocked to know that 62 percent of the billionaires in the United States are self made.
- There is a saying that America is good for doing business, this saying got down from 2012 to 2015 but, in the 2016, this saying got its worth again because in that year, 25 million Americans started their own business.
- Marketing is the soul of business and that is why if businesses fail, there is a 100 percent chance that the CEO did not focus on marketing.
- Small businesses at IFZA Dubai are easy to open and easy to run and that is why it is also said to be best for the old people and you will be surprised to know that 60 percent of the small businesses are owned by people who are aged from 40 to 60 years old.
- Have you ever wondered how many actual and verified business persons are there in the world? Well, there are 582 million businessmen and businesswomen in the world.
- Small business are easy but they tend to fail as well and you have to keep on adding new things to make it big and that is why 23 percent of the small business fail at the very first stage.
- Everyone can start their own businesses and you will be shocked to know that study showed that students at small age show signs of doing business.
- Business of food, buying and selling of homes and clothes are the biggest industries of the world.
- The best part about small business is that they need less staff and employees.