You might have heard this word before but there are still a lot of people who do not know anything about the keratin treatment. Therefore, this article is for all the people who are the trend followers and want to get the keratin treatment done as soon as possible. What have stopped them until now is the lack of knowledge about this treatment. The treatment is somehow expensive but we will help you find you the salons that offers keratin treatment at the affordable rates. This article contains all the small details that you should be aware of if you are getting the treatment done. So, before we tell you any other thing about the keratin treatment you should know what keratin treatment is.
Haircut Dubai Marina will completely change your look.
What is keratin treatment?
A keratin treatment is one in which the hair is straightened. Keratin is applied to the hair during a keratin treatment, which makes your hair straight and glossy. People with curly or frizzy hair usually have keratin treatment to straighten their hair.
Now when you know what keratin treatment is, you should also know its advantages as well as disadvantages. Because these treatments might damage your hair in the future, so you should have prior knowledge about its benefits and drawbacks.
What are the advantages of keratin treatment?
- Your hair will become thick.
- After getting the keratin treatment done, there is a chance that the hair breakage will be reduced.
- You can easily do any kind of styling in your hair.
- Your hair will become shiny, thick, smooth and strong.
- Your hair will become dead straight after the treatment.
- If you have curly hair then a lot of your time would be saved if you get the keratin treatment. Because you won’t have to waste your time in keratin treatment.
What are the disadvantages of keratin treatment?
- You can’t use any shampoo after a keratin treatment. Instead, you can only use specific shampoo and conditioner to take care for your hair.
- Your natural hair has volume, but that volume is lost when you get a keratin treatment.
- Your hair is more prone to become oily due to less frizz.
- Once you’ve had the keratin treatment, you shouldn’t wash your hair for at least 48 hours.
- You shouldn’t use any products for styling for at least one week.
- Use a shampoo that is free of sulfates.
Men can also get the keratin treatment so if you want to get the keratin treatment done you can visit barbers Media City.