Who doesn’t want to have beautiful teeth to appear more attractive? It definitely boosts one’s self-confidence to a great extent. Modern dentistry offers an effective way to improve the appearance of your teeth while not letting you feel embarrassed throughout the procedure through invisalign braces.
The traditional metal braces have been there for years making the necessary corrections to your teeth to improve your smile. But, they have a lot of issues and restrictions. Invisalign braces, on the contrary, offer great flexibility and are thus more popular among patients.
Technically speaking, invisalign is a modern solution to support teeth straightening without any metallic wires and braces. It consists of a set of clear, durable and almost invisible braces or aligners, made from transparent plastic. It is custom molded for your mouth and are placed over your teeth to facilitate their movement to the desired position improving your smile in the process. You are required to replace the existing set of aligners with the new ones every fortnight.
To get started, you first need to ensure that invisalign is the right option for you. Most of the clinics offering invisalign treatment also offer a free consultation over it. It is important to locate one such clinic near you and visit them for further information. Invisalign uses a software with 3D imaging technology that allows you to watch a virtual preview of your smile after the successful completion of the treatment beforehand.
Invisalign is known to be better than traditional braces
- Unlike traditional braces, invisalign remain invisible in your mouth and no one would get to know that you’re undergoing some teeth straightening therapy. It is therefore also referred to as the discreet braces treatment.
- The plastic aligners can be removed from the mouth easily whenever you like, only to slip back again. This means that you can enjoy your favorite foods and drinks while maintaining optimum oral hygiene via proper brushing and flossing.
- Though invisalign braces cause slight inconvenience initially, people claim them to be much more comfortable than the traditional ones, once that period gets over.
- Metal braces are known to trigger allergies in the mouth for a few patients. However, plastic aligners used in invisalign have almost zero chances of causing such unwanted side-effects.
- Traditional teeth straightening take about 3 to 4 years, whereas these invisible braces in Dubai deliver the desired results hardly within a few months.